Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Flower Power

The calendar says spring, the weather says otherwise. Thank goodness I had not completed the multiple runs that are required to drop off the household end of season dry cleaning. And judging from the forecast, I'm going to be wearing that tweedy blazer and the purple and black sweater jacket a lot over the next week.

But one can always dream, right? Particularly if it involves taking a spin on one of these babies. Peace, love, and warm weather. I could dig it.





And how about the groovy tramway in Montpellier? There are only two lines; the other one is royal blue with white birds.

4 comments:

Amy Thomas said...

Plus all the darling Liberty prints that abound this season could lift some spirits. Did you see the Liberty car parked in Merci's courtyard?

And peonies are making their appearance at the florists!

Anne said...

Love Liberty; not so wild about Merci so I haven't been by recently. There's something about rich people paying exorbitant amounts for everyday items and then assuaging their guilt that some portion is going to charity that just rubs me the wrong way.

Louis said...

Whenever I'm on my way to the Archives nationales, that car never fails to brighten my day. On the subject of flowers, have the groundskeepers been digging out beds near you? It seemed like the tulips had only just bloomed fully when they tore them out at the Parc des Buttes Chaumont . . .

Starman said...

Love the trams in Montpelier, but don't know if I prefer this one or the blue one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails